Does it feel like you have a hole in your pocket and don’t know where your money is going? or have more months than money?
Personal finances should be on top of your list! You work too hard to let money continually slip through your fingers.
This Budget Workbook will help you get your finances back on track while giving you peace of mind. It is designed for those new to budgeting or who want to better their financial status.
If you put in the work, you can expect to:
- Develop a better habit of budgeting money.
- Create an accountability system for yourself.
- Keep your money organized.
- Enjoy financial freedom.
- Not having to ask family/friends for money.
So, if you are ready to create a new habit without being overwhelmed, check out the Budget Workbook!
The Budget Workbook includes the following items:
- Savings Explanation Sheets
- What Is A Budget Quick Guide
- 4 Common Budget Methods
- Signs Your In Financial Trouble
- How To Budget Quick Guide
- Debt Cheatsheet
- Monthly Savings Challenge Tracker
- 5 Debt Payoff Trackers
- 2 Emergency Fund Tracker
- 2 Savings Account Trackers
- 12 Monthly Expense Trackers
- 12 Monthy Savings Challenges
- 12 Monthly Undated 2-page Calendar
- 12 Monthly Budget Worksheets
- Size 8.5 x11
- Pages: 145
- Paper Type: Color
- Cover: Glossy