Does it feel like you have a hole in your pocket and don’t know where your money is going? or have more months than money?
This financial Workbook is the perfect tool for women looking to get their finances back on track. With easy-to-follow steps, it helps you create better habits with your money and take control of your financial future. Each month, you can use this budget workbook to set up a budget, identify areas where you can save money, and create actionable plans to get out of debt. Plus, this workbook is an affordable option, so you don’t have to break the bank to get on the path to financial freedom.
Personal finances should be on top of your list! You work too hard to let money continually slip through your fingers.
If you put in the work, you can expect to:
- Develop a better habit of budgeting money.
- Create an accountability system for yourself.
- Keep your money organized.
- Enjoy financial freedom.
- Not having to ask family/friends for money.
So, if you are ready to create a new habit without being overwhelmed, check out the Budget Workbook!
The Budget Workbook includes the following items:
- Savings Explanation Sheets
- What Is A Budget Quick Guide
- 4 Common Budget Methods
- Signs Your In Financial Trouble
- How To Budget Quick Guide
- Debt Cheatsheet
- Monthly Savings Challenge Tracker
- 5 Debt Payoff Trackers
- 2 Emergency Fund Tracker
- 2 Savings Account Trackers
- 12 Monthly Expense Trackers
- 12 Monthy Savings Challenges
- 12 Monthly Undated Calendars
- 12 Monthly Budget Worksheets
- 48 Paycheck Tracker Worksheets
- Size 8.5 x11
- Pages: 168
- Paper Type: Color
- Cover: Glossy