Let me ask a quick question…Am I the only one who notices their body doesn’t bounce back like it used to 🙋🏽♀️?
- 👉🏾Harder to lose or maintain an ideal weight.
- 👉🏾Food you used to eat no longer agrees with you.
- 👉🏾Face breaks out like a teenager.
- 👉🏾Eyes are carrying dark circles or heavy bags.
- 👉🏾Hair is breaking off and becoming thinner.
The list can go on and on.
I notice the less attention I pay to myself, the more I see it in my outward appearance.
As you age, it’s important to maintain a healthy lifestyle, which includes eating a balanced diet, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep.
This can help you maintain a healthy weight, have more energy, and feel better overall. It’s also essential to protect your skin from sun damage by wearing sunscreen and protective clothing and staying hydrated.
I can confirm that not drinking enough water affects your weight, skin, Hair, and energy!
So if you notice that your hair and skin are taking a hit, get with a dermatologist or aesthetician who can help you address any specific skin concerns you may have. Regular grooming can help you maintain a polished look.
📍Today, as you look at yourself, I challenge you to find one thing to work on (weight, skin, sleep, hair, water, etc.). Start by committing to 30 days. Take a before and after picture to see the difference. Give yourself grace and time. Do not give up if you do not see anything change right away. It will take time for things to turn around.
Here are 5 quick things that will start you on your health journey!
- Exercise regularly: Engage in regular physical activity to help maintain a healthy weight, improve cardiovascular health, and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Eat a balanced diet: Consume a diet that includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats to ensure that you are getting all the necessary nutrients to support your overall health.
- Get enough sleep: Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep per night to help your body recover and rejuvenate.
- Manage stress: Practice stress-management techniques such as yoga, meditation, or deep breathing to help reduce the negative effects of stress on your body.
- See a healthcare professional regularly: Regular check-ups and screenings can help detect and prevent potential health problems.
Check out this week’s video!
Week 3: Take Care Of Your Body