Did you know that those who plan out their week are more likely to have a successful week?
- Start every Sunday by picking out and ironing a weeks worth of clothes so you do not have to throw something on at the last minute.
- Go to the grocery store on Sunday and meal prep your meals for the rest of the week.
- Every night write down 3 things you need to get done the next day.
- Get a planner a time block your day so you can spend the right amount of time on each thing you need to get done.
- Pick one day out of the week and do self care. You can not give to others if you are completely drained.
Enough of our time is wasted. Let’s develop routines and habits to have a successful week!