Spring and Daylight Savings is around the corner! If you are like me, warmer weather and longer daylight is what you look forward to, especially on the weekends!
I wanted to write this to share something I’ve learned with you. Some time ago, I got tired of being overwhelmed and unorganized.
Then, I had the opportunity to do some training to help better manage my life. After that, I felt so refreshed and gained more clarity on being less stressed and becoming more organized.
I realized that this ONE thing made such a big difference for me when it comes to being less stressed and organized…It is planning my week, Sunday night!
Spending 30-90 minutes every Sunday allows me to prioritize everything I needed to do for the week. I no longer had to guess what I had to do, what I was eating, or what goals I needed to work on. I got tired of running behind and feeling like I could never get ahead! Without doing this, my weeks continued to be stressed!
Here are some of the ways you can have a better week!
- Tip 1: Be intentional with your time. We all have 24 hours in a day. How we use it up is up to us.
- Tip 2: Take some time out and replenish yourself with self-care. Being burnt out does no one any good.
- Tip 3: Get some rest. If you are not getting 6-9 hours of sleep each night, you will be tired the next day and more than likely cranky.
- Tip 4: Grab a notebook and write down everything you need to do. Keep it with you and mark off things as they get completed.
- Tip 5: Block out 30-90 mins a week and work on your life. Plan your meals, appointments, goals, health, downtime, bills, etc.
- Tip 6: Ask for help! There is someone out there who has been through the same thing and can help you.
I am offering a free 15-minute consultation to anyone who is feeling overwhelmed and needs help sorting some things out. Click the link https://calendly.com/arvillab/15min to set up your time!